There are various career opportunities in Ce-Tec, however, the opportunities are characterized by the demand from our customers and fit into our general setup.
We primarily work with larger companies and organisations, and their need for manpower varies widely. Most of our employees are physically located at our customer's workplace, and therefore the demanded manpower can often be linked to specific competencies. Therefore, it is a good idea to emphasize your skills and references in your resume.
Since most of customers also operate abroad, it is a good idea to highlight this if you want to give "abroad" a shot.
Our employees typically have these educational backgrounds and/or job references upon hiring:
- Engineer within process, electrical & instrumentation, steel and construction, piping, design etc.
- Bachelor in Technology Management and Marine Engineering
- Mechanical and technical courses
- At least 3 years offshore experience
- Project management and project design
- QC/QA experience / preferably as an inspector